The Covid 19 pandemic has changed life as we know it. At Kennys it is safety first and by that we mean your safety and that of our team. You can expect a different look and feel to the club but it is our aim for you the customer to enjoy your experience. Our highly trained team will be on hand to assist in you having a great experience during what can only be described as challenging times! Since the start of the pandemic we have liaised with Public Health England, our local authority & The NHS Track and Trace Team to ensure we adhere to the government guidelines to ensure the safety of all our visitors.
Following our consultations with the various authorities we have introduced all the measures you would expect which include the following –
- Using our air intake system to continue to fill the club with fresh air
- Our sanitiser stations placed around the club to keep your hands clean
- Within our toilets all our soaps are antibacterial
- Socially distanced table layouts
- A Kennys team member to serve you at your table
- Assisted entry
- A rigid and robust cleaning schedule including all our equipment
- Prior to rental all tables, balls, cues etc are sanitised
- Safety Posters
- A Large venue to support social distancing
- Track & Trace in force and supporting the official NHS Covid-19 app
- Face masks are available for purchase (£1 per mask) with all proceeds being donated to Katharine House Hospice
- Revised operating times to allow for our daily deep cleaning regime.
You can play pool, snooker and darts at Kennys. You don’t need to book to play at Kennys but it is recommended to avoid any disappointment. Whether Playing or watching the sport you’ll have available our full range of drinks & food menu. We will be showing all live sports and we have added a new GIANT 4.5 metre screen to show sports in full High Definition Quality. We do not book tables for watching sport as these tables are offered on a first come first served basis. The only thing that’s left to say is what are you waiting for? Get yourself down to Kennys!
Please note it is a legal requirement to wear a face mask when entering, moving around and exiting Kennys until the 19th July 2021. Once you have been seated at your table your mask can be removed, this also includes when playing pool and snooker whilst you remain in your designated area. During pool and snooker table rentals please remain seated when you are not in play. Although after the 19th July 2021 it will no longer be law to wear face masks we are encouraging all our customers to continue with the wearing of face mask when moving around the club.